Under the umbrella of the City Builder Initiatives, the housing loan service team implemented “Absher Belsaad” initiative, which includes developing a mechanism for providing a housing loan for Emarati families through electronic linkage between the following entities: Dubai Municipality, Dubai Land Department (DLD), Mohammed Bin Rashid Housing Establishment (MBRH) and Sheikh Zayed Housing Programme (SZHP).
The team, consisting of Survey Department and the Geographic Information System’s Center (GISC) cooperated with the entities involved to study all requirements and develop technical solutions to provide the following services:
• Implementing electronic link between Dubai Municipality and MBRH to exchange allocation and granted parcels data
• Developing and improving housing grant services by linking systems between Dubai Municipality and MBRH, so that Dubai Municipality automatically receives the requests after being approved in the Establishment’s systems.
• Developing and improving land allocation services by linking and exchanging data electronically between MBRH’s system and Maskani application.
• Implementing electronic link between Dubai Municipality and SZHP and providing building status data.
• Implementing electronic link between Dubai Municipality and DLD, and providing granted parcels and building status data.
This initiative aims to minimize customer visits to institutions and entities, achieve the vision of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum to make the government’s services paperless, improve customer satisfaction, minimize request completion timeline and ensure updating the data between institutions and departments.